Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Delicious paranthas for Yug- Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna

Vrinda

Three things that I miss about India is Mooli ke paranthe (roasted bread filled with radish filling), malai wali lassi (yougurt with cream) and mom! When I came to the US for my graduation, I was so excited about the freedom of living on my own. Gradually, it dawned that this freedom had lots of strings attached especially for a vegetarian. After surviving on Mc D’s veggie burger and coke for several months in a row, I decided to cook! Well, I have progressed as a great cook because my friends raid my fridge for leftovers!
Tonight, I am planning to try mooli ke paranthe. The inspiration comes from Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna! The cute Vrinda had prepared the paranthas for her beau in the last episode. Although Vrinda tells Yug that the paranthas are leftover from the morning, Yug finds out that Vrinda had specially prepared the dish for him. Hmm, both the paranthas and the chemistry between Yug and Vrinda appeared great. Vrinda- Yug

Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna is aired on Star Plus. Not many people seem to know that Star Plus is available in the US. Star Plus and Star One are available on Dish Network or Direc TV. For more information click here.

No comments: